Monday 9 April 2012

Simple , Not Overdose.

                             

                                              ~ me. :))

 

Since I have no time to write and post a long width story. I want to spend this moment to introduce myself. As simple as i can. In this time , my soul should already go to other dimension. But because off my eyes ! I'm still awake. LOL!

 

Ok.. I don't want to use a formal word. Because i think i will only use "formal2" word when i have many ideas. LMAO. 

 

First of all, Rinielin Jeffrey is my name. Its simple but smart. I born in 1990 February 12. I'm friendly ,good listener , Good sense of humor and sometimes can be quiet. Most important to know , I LOVE cute thingy.! xixi. Oh, i love to read and write a poem and fashion it's just awesome. I'm not Genius nor Clever. But I'm SMART. :)

 

Where i study.

S.C.A kindergarten 5-6 years old.

S.J.K (c) Yuk Yin 7-12 years old.

S.M Ken Hwa 12-19 years old.

Kolej Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu , (I'm here now)   

 

 


I think that all for now. Bed calling :p

 

TO be CONtinue ...................

 

                              




                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment