Thursday 5 April 2012

Go mawo, friends. Sarangheyo ! :))


                                     ~ Peace !!

 

                                  ~ Promises . :)

                                  ~ Snap ! say Cheese :D


To me , friends is who understand about you and stand with you no matter what. They will always there for you. Laugh together and cry together. Friends will never cheat and betray you. And most of all, a true friend is someone who is willing to share his TIME with you. Time shared together has always been important for me, as time is something no one can ever buy nor take back. The moment a person shared his/her time with you, he/she had already shared a part of his/her life with you. 

A true friend will always believe in you even though you no longer believe in yourself. He/she will always bring out the best in you. Friends also a good listener, there for you in good times and bad, love, loss,  and more. They never gives up on you.

A true friend is like your reflection on the mirror. He/she will be your best and worst critic as he/she will always tell you the truth, though he/she knows it will sometimes hurt you. At least he/she is always honest. 

                           


                                    ~ True. :) !

 

 

I got a short story to tell , its about my real story of my life. We 're friends since primary school. she pretty and cute ,a bit shy, friendly and always be a good listener to me. Our relationship is too close and we are just like a twin. Wherever i go , she will be there. Like we cannot be apart. 

When we reach to Secondary school. We're still friend . Until one day ,she suddenly change and start to run from me. I try to ask why and what did i do. But i have no chance to do so. I admit ,that time my ego is very strong .(lmao) ..

Finally i know why she change . It is because she feel jealous when someone get close to me. And that time ,we are in the different class. Besides that,we are still young to think. I don't blame her. Anyway , we are still friend until now. 

 

                                   ~ Quotes :)

 

 

                                  ~ woots!! :)

 

 

 

For all my friends , thanks for being such a wonderful friends . Its the lil' thing you do that mean so much to me ! Love you guys . :) 

 

 

Special thanks to :

  • Those who hate me ,you made me strong.

  • Those who loved me ,you made my heart go fonder.

  • Those who cared ,you made me feel important.

  • Those who entered into my life ,you made who i am today.

  • Those who left me ,you showed me that nothing lasts forever.

  • Those who stayed ,you showed me true friendship.

  • Those who listened , you made me like i was worth.





 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment